CSA and Microsoft Present at IT Aged Care Conference 2018
CSA and Microsoft present Cloud Transformation Driving the Modern Workplace to the 250+ attendees at the annual ITAC Conference
Late November 2018 sees the IT Aged Care (ITAC) conference visit the Adelaide Convention Centre for the annual event that attracts 250+ managers and care providers from across the country. The theme for this year is Co-Designing our Digital Future, a theme that resonates with CSA and our customers across the Not-For-Profit sector.
CSA and Microsoft Present the Modern Workplace
CSA and Microsoft presentation was selected in the conference program stream titled Workforce the Key to Future Service Delivery. The presentation features integratedliving as a customer who is harnessing the modern workplace to undertake a cloud transformation and enable true enterprise mobility across their nationwide workforce of over 1,200 staff.
integratedliving Modern Workplace case study
CSA and integratedliving will also exhibit during the event and demonstrate the Modern Workplace-as-a-Service solution that enables staff to be set-up quickly and connect them with the corporate services that are critical to introducing them to the roster and workforce. The solution itself delivers end-user devices that are procured, deployed and managed throughout their full lifecycle. Users are able to self-service end-user device needs, such as password resets, without the need for contacting the IT department.
The result for integratedliving was the realisation of the following business benefits:
- Reduce the requirement of bricks and mortar offices, making significant savings to overhead
- Automate the onboarding of new users, reducing the set-up time from days to only minutes
- Significantly reduce the amount of rudimentary service desk requests – e.g. password resets
- Make considerable cost savings across other technologies, which the solution makes redundant
- Shift to a simple, per user, per month Opex model
- Gearing and empowering IT to drive digital transformation across the organisation
Watch the video to find out more
Further reading: Modern Workplace-as-a-Service