CSA Sponsors Local Government IT Conference 2018
It’s that time of year where we make the annual pilgrimage to the premier Local Government IT conference in Coffs Harbour.
This year we continue our support of the 20+ years of the Local Government IT. The event provides a forum for Local Government managers and support staff to network, learn and exchange ideas across an array of technology topics.
This year’s program features key speakers from government, the private sector, online organisations, and the computer and communications industries. Over the course of the event our team are looking forward to spending time listening to Local Government representatives and the big challenges they are currently facing in the Modern Workplace.
Some of the common challenges we regularly hear from our customers:
- How to embrace cloud as the limitations of traditional IT are becoming more apparent?
- How to lead the business/organisation to a digital future through leveraging data, while also enabling new and better services?
- How to secure your assets and maintain your organisations’ reputation?
At CSA, as our Local Government customers are becoming more flexible in the way they work, we support them by providing a bespoke solution that encourages simplicity, productivity and security. Our Modern Workplace-as-a-Service solution addresses many of the challenges we are hearing and seeing in the sector:
- Improving experience for end users and the community
- Enabling enterprise mobility and collaboration
- Leveraging automation to drive efficiencies
- Centrally controlling and securing devices and data
Read more about the event at www.lgit2018.coffslgconferences.com.au