CSA and Nexon: Better Together
Joint-capability to drive cloud and digital outcomes for clients.
Last month saw Nexon acquire CSA to strengthen its proposition to clients across cloud, network, cyber and digital transformation capabilities.
We share the vision of becoming the leading Australian digital solutions integrator for mid-market, enterprise and government clients.
We’ll do this by delivering integrated, end-to-end technology advice, solutions and services to our existing and new clients.
By joining forces, we have expanded our capability to deliver integrated, end-to-end technology advice, solutions and services. Our clients can now access:
- Cloud Services – across the spectrum of public, private, hybrid and multi cloud
- Business Solutions & Applications – including Microsoft Cloud (Dynamics 365, PowerPlatform, Sharepoint), ServiceNow, DevOps as well as industry-specific business solutions (Public Sector, Health, Not-For-Profit, Retail, Wholesale Distribution, Utilities, Facilities and Field Services)
- Cyber Security – including Managed Security, Penetration Testing and Risk Management. With additional capability also added with the recent acquisition of Equate Technologies
- Telco Services – including data and voice, carriage and secure cloud networks
- Contact Centre – hosted cloud solution powered by Genesys Cloud and delivered as a service, on per seat per month basis
- Modern Workplace – advancing existing capability and solutions to include Managed Teams and Unified Communications
- Analytics and AI – including business intelligence and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation and bots
We’d love the chance to show you how these capabilities can assist you. Reach out to your account manager or get in touch using the form below.