CSA is looking for a passionate, goal orientated and experienced Managed Services Business Development Manager to join our Client Services team.
The Managed Services Business Development Manager role will focus on attracting new Managed Services clients and enhancing value from existing clients. The role requires a consultative and solution-oriented approach that addresses the dynamic technology challenges facing organisations today.
Key responsibilities are set out below:
- Directly engage with the market and clients in a business development capacity to drive managed services sales with new and existing clients.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to successfully achieve performance goals set by CSA management and achieve key performance indicators.
- Leverage relevant industry networks with clients, vendors and partners to increase the profile of CSA.
- Contribute to the strategy and business plan for managed services, including creation, improvement and retirement of Managed Services products.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous BDM experience selling Enterprise Managed Services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Partner Sales or Direct Sales roles.
- A strong professional network within some of CSA’s strategic partners and target client base.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications or demonstrated relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel interstate on a regular basis – Valid Driver’s license essential.
What is on offer:
- Exceptional salary package – attractive base + super + bonus + other benefits will be on offer to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org