An exciting opportunity exists within CSA’s Managed Services team for an experienced IT Operations Engineer who will be part of a team responsible for providing 2nd & 3rd level support to our customers and clients.
As a member of the Managed Services team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level support to our customers and clients across a wide range of exciting technologies.
The role will involve mentoring and supporting other engineers with their development whilst also being supported by some of the best Senior Engineers in the industry, through structured development plans and continuous learning initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills with the ability to demonstrate competence in a wide range of technologies. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Information Technology related tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with enterprise/carrier grade network technologies
- Strong IP/MPLS Networking knowledge including planning, designing and operation of critical core network services
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining architectures incorporating WLAN and related security elements
- Understanding of secure network integration, segmentation and automation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to communicate meaningfully with non-technical customers
- High-level problem-solving skills including the proven ability to use initiative to assess the complexity of the issue and come up with a sound solution
- Ownership of customer outcomes whilst effectively communicating updates to customers and clients.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritise tasks and displays excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment with other IT Support personnel
- Willingness to be part of an Afterhours On Call Roster
- ITIL fundamentals knowledge.
To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email email@example.com