An exciting opportunity exists within CSA’s Managed Services team for an experienced IT Operations Engineer who will be part of a team of engineers responsible for providing 2nd & 3rd level support to our customers.
As a member of the Managed Services team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level support across a wide range of exciting technologies to enable our customer to focus on their business. IT Operations Engineers own the customer outcomes, communicate updates and work closely with stakeholders to priorities tasks and provide efficient resolution.
The role will involve mentoring and supporting other engineers with their development whilst also being supported by some of the best Senior Engineers in the industry, through structured development plans and continuous learning initiatives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills with an ability to demonstrate competence in a wide range of technologies. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft systems including Windows Server, Office 365, Teams and public Cloud environments.
- Experience supporting virtualized environments and remote desktop solutions eg VMWare, Citrix.
- Working knowledge of systems such as Linux, docker and automation platforms would be highly regarded
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting complex IT environments.
- High level problem solving skills including the proven ability to use initiative to assess the complexity of the issue and come up with a sound solution and commercial understanding.
- Willingness to be part of an Afterhours On Call Roster
- ITIL fundamentals knowledge
- Information Technology related tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience.
To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org