CSA is looking to recruit a Managed Services Operations Engineer to join our Managed Services team in Newcastle. As a member of the Managed Services team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level support across a wide range of exciting technologies to enable our customer to focus on their business. The successful applicant will own the customer outcomes, communicate updates and work closely with stakeholders to priorities tasks and provide efficient resolution.
The role will work closely with junior staff, mentoring and supporting their development whilst also being supported by some of the best Senior Engineers in the industry, through structured development plans and continuous learning initiatives.
The key requirements for this role are:
- 4+ years in a similar function, working with clients across various industry verticals
- Information Technology related tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) as a service solutions, databases, containers and serverless computing
- Cloud & hybrid identity and authentication with SaaS providers and in multi cloud architectures
- Automation scripting, testing automation, DevOps and infrastructure as code practices and tooling
- Business and service continuity including high availability, disaster recovery and backup
- Application focused cloud transition frameworks and practices
- Secure cloud network integration, segmentation and automation
- Security management practices for cloud operating architectures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills including the ability to communicate meaningfully with non-technical customers
- High level problem solving skills including the proven ability to use initiative to assess the complexity of the issue and come up with a sound solution
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage time
- The ability to work well in a team environment with other IT Support personnel.
- Willingness to be part of a 24/7 On Call Roster
- ITIL fundamentals knowledge
- Eligibility to work in Australia
At CSA we want to make sure that our employees experience an extraordinary career. We promote a high-performance based culture with a strong focus on training and development opportunities.