CSA is looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Modern Workplace team. The successful consultant will engage with clients to capture requirements and make recommendations as well as design and implement Modern Workplace solutions.
The ideal applicant will have experience with and be prepared to consult on, design and implement one or more solutions in the following technology areas:
- Modern Workplace leveraging the Microsoft solution stack
- Enterprise Desktop/Server deployment and configuration management
- Directory Services deployment, migration, merger and separation
- Identity Management, Single Sign-on & Two Factor Authentication
A detailed working knowledge of relevant technologies aligning to your solution experience is preferred, noting that CSA will consider similar transferable experience:
- Microsoft 365 – Office 365, Intune, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure etc.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft AD and Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange & Exchange Online
- Microsoft Skype & Teams
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 5 years industry experience working with clients across various industry verticals and will demonstrate
- A self-sufficient, driven work ethic and ability to independently learn new or emerging technologies
- Proactive knowledge sharing, mentoring and champion continual improvement across the consulting practice
- Record of delivering pre and post sales consulting services to clients with exemplary attention to detail
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, bill of materials, work statements, migration/risk/test plans)
- Ability to lead, work in a team, deliver quality outcomes and align with best practice
- Strong interest in reducing repetition and improving compliance through automation
- Team player committed to delivering high quality outcomes aligned with industry and vendor best practice
- Strong communication and networking skills stretching across peer, client and vendor landscapes
The ideal applicant will have completed tertiary education and, while not a pre-requisite will optimally carry one or more relevant vendor/industry certification:
- Relevant vendor certifications e.g. Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- Relevant industry certifications e.g. ITIL , COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, Agile, CCSK/CCSP, DOF/DOL/DSOE/CDA/DTE.
Applications close Monday 5th October 2020.