- CSA is currently seeking a Principal Consultant to join their team to deliver ServiceNow based solutions and services for customer facing projects. The successful candidate will be a key senior member of CSA ServiceNow implementation team.
Key responsibilities of the role include performing tasks as outlined below:
- Ability to lead a customer engagement from start to finish, acting as a subject matter expert on ServiceNow processes, technical best practices; architecture design and organisational change to ensure successful uptake of projects by a customer;
- Key contributor in building and leading activities including customer and talent acquisition across geographies such as Sydney, Melbourne and more;
- Ability to undertake pre sales engagements, including opportunity identification and qualification, define solution architecture, estimate effort, perform product demonstrations and prepare quotations and statements of work with CSA’s account managers;
- Presentation of proposed solutions to stakeholders at various levels within a customer organisation;
- Ability to conduct customer facing workshops with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to confirm processes, requirements and to manage expectations;
- Engage in project meetings and performing tasks including project implementation planning, identifying project risks/issues and provide estimates as required to support the project manager;
- Ability to complete work within the ServiceNow platform including base configuration, application configuration and customisation, reporting, workflow, self-service portal, systems integration and data transforms;
- Prepare quality procedure documents in line with CSA’s quality and security accreditations and product development requirements;
- Review project deliverables to ensure high quality standards and customer requirements are met;
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences;
- Act as the point of escalation for project related issues; and
- Mentoring of other consultants within the team
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ commercial experience in a software discipline;
- Relevant tertiary degree, and/or recognised industry qualifications and experience;
- You have an extensive professional network;
- Demonstrate that you are a subject matter expert on the ServiceNow platform;
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and high business acumen to deliver quality outcomes for both CSA and our customers;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills in building and maintaining relationships, both within CSA, ServiceNow as the vendor and our customer base;
- Be a lateral thinker who is analytical and able to quickly develop an understanding of business requirements and consult on best practice, recommended approaches and influence outcomes;
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking pre-sales activity opportunity identification and qualification, including statement of work preparation, estimating effort, conception and design and selling of solution as well as ensure that the solution proposed is fit for purpose;
- Ability to conduct workshops, product demonstrations and stakeholder interviews with confidence;
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with pride in the accuracy and presentation of information;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation, collaboration and exceptional problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, work independently as well as work within a team context;
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to deliver to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques; and
- Commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health & Safety.
Preferred / Highly Desirable
- ServiceNow experience and certifications;
- Knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, SIAM);
- Experience working in a structured environment with an understanding of the principles of project management methodologies such as AGILE (Scrum) and Waterfall (Prince/PMBOK); and
- Experience with designing and implementing processes and tools for a software consulting team.
We are seeking a proven leader who is also a great team player. In return for your skills and commitment, you will be highly rewarded with an engaging workplace and a major opportunity to lead CSA to the next level and beyond.
If you feel this is you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role please contact us at email@example.com