CSA is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team in Newcastle. The role involves the coordination of resources across our consulting team for small to medium projects, the development and monitoring of project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring timely delivery against project deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a key member of an experienced and supportive Project Management team, and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule internal resources and third parties/vendors to support and contribute to the consistent delivery of high quality and successful project outcomes to delight our customers
- Translate provided scope and requirements into tasks, identify and manage interdependencies, and schedule and assign tasks
- Work collaboratively with CSA Lead Delivery Consultants and project teams to ensure that all assigned projects are delivered.
- Track and analyse performance, expenditures, and procurement across projects, and provide timely reporting and appropriate escalation of risks or obstacles and issues to be resolved that are impacting the successful delivery of projects
- Work with and support Project Managers
- Conduct or support project closure activities
- Perform quality assurance activities
- Work with presales and resource management on resource planning, availability and forecast allocation according to projects pipeline.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet conflicting demands on varying time scales, and to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with and within large and diverse teams
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Highly competent and experienced user of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health & Safety.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar, preferably related to the IT Industry
- Introductory Project Management training, qualifications and/or certification
- An understanding of Project Management Principles and the Project Life-cycle.
What’s On Offer
An opportunity to join a highly successful, dynamic and growing company that is dedicated to helping its clients improve the world in which we live. An excellent remuneration package to match your skills and experience, coupled with CSA’s commitment to your ongoing personal development.
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org