CSA is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Information Systems team to support the ongoing development and deployment of our Salesforce and FinancialForce ERP/CRM platform. The successful candidate will be involved in performing a full range of business analysis tasks relating to implementation, development, business process optimisation and end user adoption.
This is a challenging role for a motivated and enthusiastic high performer who wishes to develop their career and contribute to CSA’s ongoing success.
- Effectively communicate and conduct workshops with business stakeholders / subject matter experts to confirm business processes that meet requirements and manage expectations
- Develop future state business processes, identify business change impact and undertake business change activities
- Participate in scoping, application design, architecting and workshops that translate functional interests of the business through software driven solutions
- Identify and document functional gaps, integration and customisation requirements
- Participate in the development and deployment of new functionality
- Provide support and comprehensive testing scenarios for system testing and business verification test plans
- Prepare quality documentation in line with user training material, process / procedural documents and design elements
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in roles including business system implementation and business process change
- Proven business analysis and organisational change management skills and significant experience supporting business process change.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation, collaboration and problem solving skills and stakeholder engagement skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills / adaptability, customer service skills, and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Experience across cloud technologies such as Salesforce, FinancialForce would be highly advantageous
- Experience working with applications that support functional business elements such as; Supply Chain Management (SCM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Contract Management, and Finance would also be advantageous
- Good process modelling skills and experience with data flow and data modelling tools.