CSA is looking for an experienced Senior Consulting Engineer – Networking to join CSA during this time of growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading projects based on a range of contemporary Networking technologies for our customers.
Key responsibilities are set out below:
- Delivering network consulting and assessment services
- Designing solution architectures incorporating LAN, SD-WAN, WLAN, Cloud and Network Security technologies.
- Implementing Network infrastructure solutions
- Mentoring more junior engineers / consultants, undertaking quality assurance of their work and acting as the point of escalation for network issues in your areas of technical focus.
- Acting as the Lead Engineer providing technical oversight for complex projects incorporating multiple technology streams.
- Occasionally performing presales activities such as producing technical inputs required for qualified proposals (e.g. architecture diagrams, work statements, service estimates, bill of materials, assumptions/caveats)
- Development of internal templates, standards, and knowledge base articles to assist with knowledge sharing for networking solutions.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with pride in the accuracy and presentation of information
- Ability to lead, work in a team, deliver quality outcomes, share knowledge and align with best practice.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Personal interest in learning new and emerging technologies
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with networking, wireless or security technologies of which at least 3 years have been in a consulting, architect or design role.
- Proven record of accomplishment in a customer facing consulting engagement.
- Extensive hands on experience working with a broad range of network, wireless and security technologies.
- Comprehensive subject matter expertise with at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Routing and Switching products
- Wireless LAN infrastructure and RF Design
- SD-WAN / Network Access Control and Authentication systems
- Firewall and Network Security technology
- Cloud Networking technologies – AWS and Azure
- Detailed knowledge of solutions and certification from a number of the following vendors is preferred, however experience with equivalent related technologies and vendors will be considered:
- Aruba/HPE, Palo Alto, Cisco, extreme networks, VeloCloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS
What is on offer:
- Exceptional salary package – attractive base + super + other benefits will be on offer to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Strong values – Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org