CSA is looking for an experienced Senior Security Consultant to join our Network & Security team to help drive and deliver Security Consultancy Projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering projects whilst providing ongoing support for our Network and Security based solutions to our clients.
Key responsibilities are set out below:
- Consult with clients to design and implement network security technologies e.g. firewall, IPS, content filtering, working knowledge of system/end point security and security standards/framework
- Work with a keen eye for detail within a network and security context across public, hybrid and private cloud environments
- Proven Security Consulting background with skills in analysis, design, implementation and support
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery of solutions
- Managing competing priorities in a complex environment and devise creative technical solutions
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with pride in the accuracy and presentation of information
- Ability to work independently as well as working as part of a large innovative and dedicated team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to deliver to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Personal interest in learning new and emerging technologies.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with network and security technologies
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications or demonstrated relevant experience
- Ability to travel interstate on a regular basis – Valid Driver’s license essential
- Certifications in related discipline
- High knowledge of network security procedures and tools, best practice and implementation
What is on offer:
- Exceptional salary package – attractive base + super + other benefits will be on offer to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle.
Applications close Monday 12th October 2020.