CSA is looking to recruit a Senior Consulting Engineer to join our Cloud & Mobility – System & Device practice in Melbourne. The Senior Consulting Engineer will engage with the clients to capture requirements and make recommendations as well as design, coordinate and assist with implementing solutions in the Identity & Collaboration space.
The ideal applicant will be prepared to consult on, design and implement solutions in the Systems & Device Management space, primarily focussed on Microsoft products (Intune, SCCM and related technologies).
A detailed working knowledge of the following technology space is preferred with consideration for similar transferable experience:
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft System Center
- 6+ years of industry experience working with clients across various industry verticals
- Technology evangelist comfortable presenting technology solutions to a business audience
- A self-sufficient, driven work ethic and ability to independently learn new or emerging technologies
- Proactive knowledge sharing, mentoring and champion for continual improvement
- Proven record of delivering pre and post sales consulting services with exemplary attention to detail
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, BOM, work statement, implementation/migration/risk/test planning)
- Commercial awareness and strong interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to lead, work in a team, deliver quality outcomes and align with best practice
- Strong automation or DevOps focus with personal drive to optimise efficiency and compliance
- Team player committed to delivering high quality outcomes aligned with industry and vendor best practice
- Tertiary education and ideally one or more relevant vendor / industry certification
- Relevant vendor certifications e.g. Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- Relevant industry certifications e.g. ITIL , COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, Agile, CCSK/CCSP, DOF/DOL/DSOE/CDA/DTE.
- Remote Applications & Desktops (Microsoft and Citrix solutions)
- Directory & Identity (Microsoft Active Directory and FIM, OKTA, etc)
- Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
- Systems & Data (Load Balancing & Reverse Proxy, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, AWS RDB)
What’s on Offer
Located in our CBD office, you will work with an incredibly talented team of professionals in a fun and supportive work environment. At CSA we want to make sure that our employees experience an extraordinary career. We promote a high-performance based culture with a strong focus on training and development opportunities.