CSA is currently seeking a Software Developer to join our Information Systems team. This role will participate with ongoing software development of the functional information systems that support CSA’s operational objectives.
This is a challenging role for a motivated and enthusiastic person who wishes to develop their career and contribute to CSA’s ongoing success. In-house training and guidance will be provided by our existing Software Development Manager.
- Assist in the development of new and existing information systems. This includes enhancement of existing systems by performing required development activities such as programming, design, testing, deployment, configuration, documentation etc
- Assist in the resolution of support tickets for:
- Salesforce and FinancialForce
- SharePoint intranet
- Product Catalogue
- Quoting System
- Survey system
- eDocument Centre
- Assist in the resolution of other information systems break/fix support tickets as required.
- Assist the Compliance Team in maintaining CSA’s ISO 9001 & 27001 accreditations
Skills and Experience
- Excellent programming / scripting methodology and demonstrable skills
- SQL Database development and administration
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in written documentation and verbally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Adherence to Quality and Information Security procedures
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience.
- Commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health & Safety.