CSA is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Network & Security team and be responsible for the delivery of projects and support tasks.
Key responsibilities will include the implementation and ongoing support of network and security centric solutions for CSA clients. This will include:
- Implement customer network and solutions aligned with best practice
- As part of a team, contribute to large-scale and challenging IT installations/migration
- Compiling technical documentation and reference material
- Providing specialist support and troubleshooting for technical issues
To fulfil the role the ideal Systems Engineer will have working knowledge of a number of the following technologies:
- Enterprise routing and switching products from Aruba, Cisco or Extreme.
- Wireless Survey – 802.11 RF Design, Ekahau/Air magnet site survey.
- Wireless LAN Infrastructure – Aruba, Cisco or Extreme
- Firewall and Security Technologies — Palo Alto, Sophos or Cisco.
Skills and Experience
The ideal Systems Engineer will have 1 -2 years Network and Security centric IT experience with the capabilities below:
- Proven track record of implement solutions based on design documentation within customer IT environments.
- Proven problem solving ability in working with networking technologies.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commitment to providing customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team, deliver successful outcomes, share knowledge and align with best practice.
- Ability to rapidly adopt and develop competency in new and emerging technologies.
- Willingness and ability to achieve learning and development objectives and achieve certification.
- A relevant university degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Vendor/Industry Certifications such as CCNA,ACMA ,CWNA, ACE
To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email email@example.com