CSA is looking for a Systems Engineer with a passion to achieve and learn new technologies. The successful candidate will be aligned to our Cloud & Mobility technology stream and initially engage with our clients both on site and remotely to provide support, deliver projects or work under the direction of the customer.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Systems Administration role with in a similar Manages Services or Integration Provider role.
You will possess strong troubleshooting and administration abilities, and have experience working with many of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop administration and management
- Patching, Software Updates and Server Log Management
- Active Directory & Group Policy administration
- VMware and or Microsoft Virtualisation Technologies
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Data Protection – Veeam & Commvault or similar
- Sophos AV and Web Appliances
- Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Ability to work in a team, deliver quality outcomes and align with best practice
- Strong interest in reducing repetition and improving compliance through automation to drive efficiency and profitability
- Team player committed to delivering high quality outcomes aligned with industry and vendor best practice
- Strong communication and networking skills stretching across peer, client and vendor landscapes
- Exceptional interpersonal & customer service skills
- Exceptionally strong organisational & time management skills
- A motivated team player with an interest in personal and professional growth through industry certifications and qualifications
- General understanding of networking technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing/subnetting and firewall technologies.
Benefits: CSA prides itself on great company culture and values and offers good employee benefits including on/near site parking, flexible working arrangements and flexible working hours, discounted gym membership, free fruit, barista machine, regular social events, rewards and recognition along with providing ongoing training & development!
Applications close 22nd March 2020.