CSA is a fast-growing technology company who regards its people as its most important assets. We have a track-record of attracting the best people and committing to their personal development over the long term.
We are looking for a Talent Advisor with a background in recruitment or talent acquisition to continue this trend by providing expertise, support and advice on all matters relating to talent acquisition and management. The role will also provide input and support to the broader Human Resources team at each stage of the workforce lifecycle – plan, attract, engage, develop, support, reward, retain and transition.
You will play an integral role in growing our technology teams, working closely with our Senior Managers and wider HR team.
• Providing efficient talent related services to the organisation at each stage of the recruitment and workforce lifecycle – plan, attract, engage, develop, support, reward, retain and transition.
• Implement and support organisation wide HR programs and initiatives whilst identifying continuous improvement
• Work with the HR Manager and team to ensure compliance and legal obligations are met by the business through appropriate policies, procedures, contracts and documentation
• Provide expert advice on the interpretation and application of policies
• Provide accurate and timely reporting and analyse data to develop an insightful narrative and set of practical recommendations to address ongoing business needs
• Play a pivotal coordination role in the continual development of our Sydney office.
• Ability to develop workplace talent and culture plan, including onboarding and employee engagement
• Ability to develop employee value proposition and engage talent communities to attract strong candidate pipeline for recruitment
• Proven experience building and running engaging digital talent marketing channels
• Experience championing employee experiences across an organisation
• Proactive approach interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience developing and implementing workforce training, development and performance management programs and processes
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree or other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or strong experience in talent management, people and culture, human resources related roles
• Passion for directly sourcing, recruiting and developing the best talent possible
• A passion for leveraging social media and other digital experience
• Consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Proven ability to think and act using creative approaches
• Excellent communication skills and highly service orientated.
• Knowledge of current employment legislation and employer of choice practices
• Expertise in the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Work Health and Safety.
To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email email@example.com