CSA is looking for a Consultant to join our Modern Workplace practice. The successful Consultant will engage with clients to capture requirements and make recommendations as well as design and implement solutions in a Unified Comms/Teams Voice Technology area.
The ideal applicant will be prepared to consult on, design and implement one or more solutions in the following technology areas:
- Unified Comms
Experience with the following vendor technologies:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco IP Telephony
A detailed working knowledge of the following technology space is preferred with consideration for similar transferable experience:
- Telephony solution consuting, design and implementation
- Network assessment and analysis, troubleshooting networking issues
- Troubleshooting of call routing, dialling plans, telephony protocols, call centre solutions, etc.
Ideal candidate will have:
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 5 years industry experience working with clients across various industry verticals and will demonstrate:
- A self-sufficient, driven work ethic and ability to independently learn new or emerging technologies
- Proactive knowledge sharing, mentoring and champion continual improvement across the consulting practice
- Record of delivering pre and post sales consulting services to clients with exemplary attention to detail
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, bill of materials, work statements, migration/risk/test plans)
- Ability to lead, work in a team, deliver quality outcomes and align with best practice
- Strong interest in reducing repetition and improving compliance through automation
- Team player committed to delivering high quality outcomes aligned with industry and vendor best practice
- Strong communication and networking skills stretching across peer, client and vendor landscapes
The ideal applicant will have completed tertiary education and, while not a pre-requisite will optimally carry one or more relevant vendor or industry certification.
- Relevant vendor certifications e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified/MCSA/MCSE, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE, etc
What is on offer:
- Exceptional salary package – attractive base + super + other benefits will be on offer to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Professional, collaborative and innovative culture
- Strong values – Honesty, respect, customer commitment, learning & excellence, sustainable and Balanced lifestyle
Do you have what it takes? To explore this opportunity to work with an excellent team in a supportive and flexible environment, please send a cover letter and resume via the form below or email email@example.com