CSA is looking for a Consultant to join our Modern Workplace practice. The successful Consultant will engage with clients to capture requirements and make recommendations as well as design and implement solutions in the telephony space.
The ideal applicant will be prepared to consult on, design and implement one or more solutions in the following technology areas:
- Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Cisco IP Telephony
A detailed working knowledge of the following technology space is preferred with consideration for similar transferable experience:
- Telephony solution consulting, design and implementation
- Network assessment and analysis, troubleshooting networking issues
- Troubleshooting of call routing, dialling plans, telephony protocols, call centre solutions, etc.
Exposure to any of the following technologies favourable:
- Enghouse Interactive, Genesis PureCloud, Amazon Connect or similar call center solutions
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Exchange and Active Directory
- Windows Server and Windows Desktop
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 5 years industry experience working with clients across various industry verticals and will demonstrate:
- A self-sufficient, driven work ethic and ability to independently learn new or emerging technologies
- Proactive knowledge sharing, mentoring and champion continual improvement across the consulting practice
- Record of delivering pre and post sales consulting services to clients with exemplary attention to detail
- Expert level solution designs (architecture, bill of materials, work statements, migration/risk/test plans)
- Ability to lead, work in a team, deliver quality outcomes and align with best practice
- Strong interest in reducing repetition and improving compliance through automation
- Team player committed to delivering high quality outcomes aligned with industry and vendor best practice
- Strong communication and networking skills stretching across peer, client and vendor landscapes
The ideal applicant will have completed tertiary education and, while not a pre-requisite will optimally carry one or more relevant vendor or industry certification.
- Relevant vendor certifications e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified/MCSA/MCSE, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE, etc
- Relevant industry certifications e.g. ITIL , COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, Agile, CCSK/CCSP, DOF/DOL/DSOE/CDA/DTE
Applications close Friday 20th March 2020.